Car detailing is necessary to ensure your vehicle is looking its best after long drives on dusty roads and after many of the daily driving hazards like bird droppings, sap, and stains from rubber gloves.
The common question is, what is ceramic coating? The ceramic coating on your vehicle is a baked-on compound that helps protect your paint from scratches and corrosion.
- When washing your car, always spray down and clean all of the windows and windshields with just water. The only thing you use for this is a good quality microfiber cloth.
- Never use paper towels on the windows of your car because they can leave scratches. Also, never use soap when washing the vehicle. It will leave water stains all over the exterior of your vehicle.
- Avoid washing in direct sunlight because the water will dry too fast, and it won’t come off as quickly as when you wash your vehicle under an overhang or garage. The sun can cause water spots if you don’t dry it off right away. Use a good-quality microfiber cloth that is lint-free or an extra-fine detailing material. Drying your car is the most important thing to do when washing it, and the next step will be to use the Nexgen ceramic spray for shine and glitter.
- Never use dishwashing liquid, ammonia, or glass cleaner on your vehicle because it will strip all of the waxing you have done. These cleaners are meant for glass and not paint finishes like lacquer or enamel.
- Never wax the windshields of your cars because it will cause streaking if water gets on them. The waxing solution will need to be applied once a month to all of your vehicles. The Nexgen wax is an excellent waxing solution and will leave a smooth finish on your car’s surface.
- Never use dishwashing liquid, ammonia, or glass cleaner on your vehicle because it will strip all of the wax turns you have done. These cleaners are meant for glass and not paint finishes, look for Adams Ceramic Boost Wax. It is an excellent waxing solution and leaves a smooth finish on your car’s surface
- Another tip to car detailing is never to let water spots sit on your paint job because it will cause rust spots and corrosion. If you get any bird droppings or sap marks, wipe them off right away so they won’t harden up and become scratched when you try to get them off.
- Leather gloves should be worn when applying your favorite car wash soap. Most brand-name soaps do not contain any harsh chemicals that can harm your paint job.
- Rinse the car in sections, such as the fender well, hood, and trunk lid, first before rinsing the entire car at once to avoid water spots.
- If you have bird droppings or sap stains on your paint, use a soft-bristled brush to remove the stain before applying your water and soap or wax mixture. Wipe dry all sections of your car after washing, waxing, and rinsing to avoid water spotting on the paint.
Lastly, learn about how to ceramic coat a car and how to protect your vehicle from a chemical breakdown. The most important thing to do is to spray down and clean all the windows and windshields with just water. The only thing you use for this is a good quality microfiber cloth. Never use paper towels on the windows of your car because they can leave scratches.